NAPM 2017 Annual Conference
Thanks to all our members who attended our 2017 Annual Conference, and a special thanks to all those members and staff who helped make it our best conference ever! We appreciate your commitment to NAPM and encourage you, if you have not already done so, to take a few minutes and complete the online conference survey we sent to all members by email.
The 2017 conference broke the attendance record we set last year! So far, the preliminary feedback on the conference indicates that attendees found the event to be extremely worthwhile and brought value for their business.
Below please find links to download any of the great presentations from the event. If you don't find one you are looking for, contact us!
NAPM Member Login is required to see the list of conference files available to view/download. LOG IN FIRST, then refresh or come back to this page to see the files list. If you need help with your Logon ID, contact us.
NAPM Member REMINDERS
To help make your NAPM membership experience the best it can be, a few reminders:
- Members who need help accessing the member-only restricted areas of the NAPM website, or help with their login should contact Cassandra Hancock for assistance.
- Please take the time to update your company information. We are still finding that some contact information we have is no longer valid and then we are unable to provide you with critical information relevant to your business. To ensure your company information is up-to-date, log in, go to your Profile, and edit any incorrect information.
- Annual dues must be in a payment or paid status by March 30th each dues year. If your company does not indicate a payment status by then, the NAPM web site automatically suspends your account and you will be unable to log in or receive emails on critical and valuable communications about Postal changes and other information important to your business needs. Members can pay their dues by logging in to the NAPM website with their username and password, go to the "Manage Profile" section, and check for any outstanding invoices. Contact Rebekah Isenberg for assistance, particularly if it is past the March 30 cut off and you are no longer able to use your login to the NAPM site.
- Maximize your business' value from its NAPM membership -- are all your staff signed up to receive NAPM's email notifications, announcements, webinar notices, or special USPS presentations? If not, they are missing out on up-to-date info that can directly impact your business. To add email addresses to NAPM's distribution list, member companies should provide email addresses to Cassandra Hancock.
- NAPM holds monthly member webinars (usually the last Wednesday of each month) to provide your staff with information and education regarding significant Postal programs/initiatives and changes happening in the mailing industry that can impact your business. Be sure your staff are on our email distribution list (see above) to receive notices on upcoming webinars. For more information, check our Monthly Members Meeting page.
- If you use LinkedIn, be sure to join the National Association of Presort Mailers group on LinkedIn. This group is restricted to NAPM members and is a great place for interactive discussion on topics of importance to your business. If you need assistance joining the NAPM group, contact Kathy Siviter.